These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you” or “your”) and
RIGHT BUSINESS LTD (“we,” “us,” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the RIGHT BUSINESS LTD website as well as any other mobile website, mobile application, media form, or media channel related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”). You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all these Terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SITE AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes to these Terms at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Term, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms are posted.
The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Persons under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
Our sole function is to act as an impartial, virtual agent between buyers and sellers of businesses and franchises within the United Kingdom. For purposes of these Terms, a “Buyer” is any individual, whether acting on behalf of themselves or on behalf of an entity, who buys, leases, or otherwise commits to purchasing a business from another individual or entity, and a “Seller” is any individual, whether acting on behalf of themselves or on behalf of an entity, who has provided a listing within the marketplace to advertise and sell their business to a Buyer. Buyers and sellers may be collectively referred to as “users” throughout these Terms.
We provide services to our users, which include but are not limited to, supplying a platform for:
(1) listing or advertising businesses or franchises to sell;
(2) uploading content including, but not limited to, information, videos, photographs, or other media;
(3) reporting management;
(4) searching our database of businesses and franchises for sale;
(5) searching our database of potential Buyers; and
(6) facilitating contact between Buyers and Sellers.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all software, website designs, source code, database, functionality, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United Kingdom, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions. The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “as is” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
Although all users have the ability to search and browse our Site, you may be required to register with the Site to post business listings, advertise, purchase a business, communicate with a Buyer or Seller, and/or use our Site’s functionality. You agree to keep your password confidential and you will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(3) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms;
(4) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
(5) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a robot, script, or otherwise;
(6) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and
(7) your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site, or any portion thereof.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
• Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
• Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
• Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
• Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
• Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in an attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
• Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
• Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
• Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
• Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
• Use any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
• Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us, or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
• Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
• Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
• Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or representatives engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
• Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
• Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
• Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or pcms”).
• Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
• Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
• Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, personal information, business information, or other material (collectively, the “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential or non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
• Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
• Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
• Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
• The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights, of any third party.
• You are the creator and owner of and have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Site, and other users of the Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms.
• You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms.
• Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
• Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable, as determined by us.
• Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
• Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
• Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) or exploits people under the age of eighteen (18) in a sexual or violent manner.
• Your Contributions do not violate any laws concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or wellbeing of minors.
• Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments, including without limitation, those that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
• Your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation.
Any use of the Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Site.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site or making Contributions accessible to the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social networking accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate in to other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sub=-licenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in an area on the Site. You are solely responsible for you Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion,
(1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions;
(2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and
(3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
(1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
(2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive racist, offensive, or hate language;
(3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
(4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
(5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
(6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
(7) you may not post an false or misleading statements; and
(8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate.
Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sub-licensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
If you access the Site via a mobile application, then we grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the mobile application on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use the mobile application on such devices strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this mobile application license contained in these Terms. You shall not:
(1) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application;
(2) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application;
(3) violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application;
(4) remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the application;
(5) use the application for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
(6) make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
(7) use the application for creating a product, service, of software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application;
(8) use the application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial email; or
(9) use an proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (the “Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
Notwithstanding any and all other provisions provided under these Terms, any individual who utilizes the Site as a Buyer is bound to the following additional terms:
• Upon registration with the Site, you may be required to create an account, or profile, and provide us with certain information about yourself including, but not limited to, your name, address, email address, and your business or industry preferences (collectively, “Buyer Information”).
• While building your account profile, you may also be asked to provide us with certain personal information including, but not limited to, your age, marital status, gender, ethnicity, and religion (collectively, “Buyer Personal Information”). Buyer Personal Information is stored on your personal profile and is not required to make an account on our Site.
• You acknowledge and agree that you will also automatically receive alert emails or recommendation emails regarding businesses for sale on our Site based on the content provided in your profile.
• You acknowledge and agree that you have the ability to save, edit, and update your profile and the information contained within.
• You acknowledge and agree that you have the ability to make your profile visible and searchable in our database.
• Any information you provide to create your account must be accurate and depict you. You may not include profile information belonging to another individual, even if you are acting on behalf of that individual.
• You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of the Buyer Information you provide.
• You acknowledge and agree that you have no ownership rights to your account and, to the extent you terminate your account with us, your account, Contributions, and Buyer Information will be marked as deleted and may be deleted from our databases and removed from public display. Your information may continue to appear on our Site for a period of time due to delays in the deletion process of our servers.
• You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any third-party use of your Contributions or Buyer Information and that third parties may retain saved copies of your information.
• You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any of the information provided by Sellers, including any information provided in a Seller’s account profile, business listing, or the content provided in any documents or media a Seller may upload to our Site.
• You acknowledge and agree that we have the right to suspend or terminate your account, without warning and in our sole discretion, for any of the reasons set forth in these Terms or after a significant time of inactivity by you.
• When the buyer arranges a viewing, we might send a confirmation via sms, e-mail or website messaging.
• A Buyer can cancel their account at any time: however, our Company does not issue refunds on services that have been cancelled even if the Buyer has purchased but not used or accessed the website services. No refunds are issued on Buyer's packages.
Notwithstanding any and all other provisions provided under these Terms, any individual who utilizes the Site as a Seller is bound to the following additional terms:
• You acknowledge and agree that to advertise a business for sale on the Site, you may be required to provide information specific to the business you wish to sell including, but not limited to:
(1) the business name, address, and telephone number;
(2) a description of the business and property where the business is located, including disclosure of any current lease agreements for property;
(3) documents and information relating to the financial performance of the company including, without limitation, financial performance statements, balance sheets, turnover information, inventory valuation, and business valuation;
(4) any outstanding legal obligations you may have;
(5) incorporation documents;
(6) information regarding your business’s officers, directors, and shareholders;
(7) current status of your business and property;
(8) selling history; and
(9) anticipated sell price. (collectively, “Seller Information”).
• You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of the Seller Information you provide.
• Any information you provide to create your account must be accurate and depict you. You may not include profile information belonging to another individual, even if you are acting on behalf of that individual.
• You are solely responsible for your business postings, advertisements, and Seller Information on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any errors or omissions listed in your postings or advertisements.
• You acknowledge and agree that you may be required to pay a fee to use certain functions of the Site including, without limitation, performing searches of Buyer Information, posting businesses for sale to our boards, posting advertisements, or posting other seller-related content (collectively, the “Premium Registration”). Please refer to our Payment Policy, as defined by these Terms, for more information.
• You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any decision made by you, your employees or representatives working on your behalf.
• You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any of the information provided by Buyers, including the Buyer Information provided in their account profile or the content provided in any documents or media a Buyer may upload to the Site.
• You acknowledge and agree that we, in our sole discretion, may restrict the number of emails you may send to other users of the Site, including Buyers.
• You agree to comply with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and you agree that you are responsible in ensuring that your employees, staff, or representatives do the same.
• You acknowledge and agree that we have the right to suspend or terminate your account, without warning and in our sole discretion, for any of the reasons set forth in these Terms or after a significant time of inactivity by you.
• When the Buyer and Seller arrange a viewing of the listed property, they may receive a confirmation SMS, text, or email message from our Company as a confirmation of the viewing appointment.
• A Seller's package can be cancelled at any time however, our Company does not issue refunds for services that have been cancelled even if the Seller has not accessed or used the service. Our Company has a no refund policy for purchased packages.
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. As an advertiser, you agree that such advertisements are subject to copyright laws, and you understand and agree there will be no refund or other compensation for take-down related issues. Further, as an advertiser, you acknowledge and agree that you may be required to pay a fee or enter in to one of our Premium Registrations to advertise on the Site. Please refer to our Payment Policy, as defined by these Terms, for more information on Premium Registrations.
Some of the services provided through our Site require the payment of a subscription or membership fee to use (the “Premium Registration”).
To purchase a Premium Registration, you will be required to establish an account with us and provide us with valid and updated credit card information.
Payment schedules vary by package. Some packages require an upfront fee, which is due in full, upon selection of the package (the “Upfront Fee”). Certain packages may require you to pay recurring monthly or annual fees (collectively, the “Subscription Fee”), sometimes in addition to the Upfront Fee, until you cancel your Premium Registration and such cancellation goes in to effect, which may not be until the next billing period. You may log in to your account to view your specific schedule.
Upon submitting your credit card information to us, you authorize us to charge such credit card for the balance owed for the Premium Registration listed in your order, and to charge such credit card for all Subscription Fees for the selected Premium Registration, if applicable.
PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS ISSUED FOR UNUSED OR CANCELLED PREMIUM REGISTRATIONS. Some Premium Registrations have a timeframe for use and can expire. If services are not used within the agreed timeframe set out by the Premium Registration, no refund will be issued to you or be extended to use for another purchase. Following any cancellation of your Premium Registration, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing cycle.
You may be subject to a late fee in the amount of £10.00 per day should you fail to remit payment in a timely manner. All late fees are due immediately and added to your account.
You acknowledge and agree that we may provide information to a third party in response to valid legal process including, without limitation, subpoenas, search warrants, or court orders, or to establish our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We will not be liable for any use or disclosure of such information by such third parties.
You also acknowledge and agree that any credit card or related billing information that you provide to us may be shared by us with companies that work on our behalf, such as credit agencies and/or payment processors, solely for the purposes of checking credit, carrying out payment to us, or servicing your account.
We reserve the right to change or modify our pricing schedule at any time and for any reason with fourteen (14) days’ notice to you.
The Site may contain, or you may be sent via the Site, links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”). Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-party Content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these Terms no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the Site. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party. You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
Our Company will post your business listing on our partners' website / external website such as Zoopla.co.uk; Gumtree.co.uk; as well as any company or business partner that may show interest in the business listing.
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either:
(1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or
(2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the application terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that
(1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and
(2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. WE make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings, if applicable. We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, and in our sole discretion and without limitation, to:
(1) monitor the Site for violations of these Terms;
(3) refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable any of your Contributions, or any portion thereof;
(4) remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our system; and
(5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
Once the seller posts any adverts, please allow one to three working days for listing approval by our Administrative team before the listing is posted. Our Company reserves the right to cancel, amend or delete any adverts which are not suitable or do not comply with our Terms and Conditions. If the advert requires changes, we will request the Seller amend the advert and resubmit for administrative approval. Please follow our guidelines to prevent unnecessary delays in the listing and publishing of adverts.
These Terms shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES), TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN TEHSE TERMS OR ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SITE OR DELTE YOUR ACCOUNT AND ANY CONTENT OR INFORMAITON THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive relief.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
We cannot guarantee the site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site. Nothing in these Terms will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
These Terms and your use of the Site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the Courts of England and Wales, without regard to its conflict of law principles. Each of the parties to these Terms irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any claim, action, suit, or proceeding, and/or settle any dispute, which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms or its formation or validity.
Any dispute arising in connection with these Terms shall be settled in a professional and businesslike manner. In the event a dispute cannot be resolved, the dispute shall be subject to mediation, with the parties equally sharing the costs of mediation and choice of mediator located in London, England. The prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement of legal fees and costs.
To the extent the dispute cannot, in good faith, be resolved through mediation, the parties may agree to resolve their dispute with the Property Redress Scheme. The prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement of legal fees and costs.
The filing of an action in court for the purpose of obtaining any of the following shall not be a violation of the obligation to mediate or appear before the Advisory Board of the Property Redress Scheme: writ of attachment, temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction, or other provisional remedies.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABLITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
(1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS,
(2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO ANY USE OF THE SITE;
(3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN;
(4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE;
(5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER LINKS WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
(6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF OR ANY CONTENT POSTED,
TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPER-LINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, representatives, directors, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
(1) your Contributions;
(2) your use of the Site;
(3) breach of these Terms;
(4) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms;
(5) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or
(5) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Site with whom you connected via the Site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS NITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
These Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site or in respect to the Site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms operate the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control. If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms or use of the Site. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms.